A professional inspection can save you thousands of dollars.
We thoroughly inspect all major components of the subject property to expose unknown defects and advise you about future maintenance on your home once the purchase is complete. Our inspection team will give you the critical information you require to make an informed decision.
Client Friendly Service
For our clients who are able to be at the inspection, we will review the inspection on site, answering any questions about possible defects, or instructions for operating systems. For our clients who are not able to attend the inspection we e-mail the report out within 48 hours and are more than happy to reply to any questions via telephone or email. Whether you can attend the inspection or not, as you go through the process of a real estate transaction, we will remain available to you to help with any questions or issues that may arise.
Buying a new home may be the biggest investment you'll ever make in Black Mountain NC.
Although the process is very exciting it can quickly become overwhelming. While the home you have selected may appear to be just what you're looking for, how can you be sure there aren't potentially serious unknown defects which can make your investment in your future a costly one?
Black Mountain NC. Services Include:
- Complete Home Inspections - Black Mountain, NC.
- Radon Inspection - Black Mountain, NC.
- Real Estate Inspection - Black Mountain, NC.
- Mold Inspection - Black Mountain, NC.
- Water Quality Testing
- License Home Inspector - Black Mountain, NC.
- Affordable Home Inspector
- Termite Inspection
- Radon Mitigation - Black Mountain, NC.
- Mold Removal
- Roof Inspection - Black Mountain, NC.
HERE'S WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US:
Since 2001 Affordable Inspections Inc. has performed over 10,000 inspections in Western North Carolina. Our chief inspector and operations manager, Austin Boleman, has more than 25 years experience building and inspecting homes. Our senior inspectors enjoy the distinction of being nationally Certified Master Inspectors, a coveted honor. All of our inspectors must have a minimum of two years supervised experience before we consider them qualified to perform an inspection.
Thorough Inspection Standards
The minimum standards of practice required by the North Carolina Home Inspector Licensing Board are just that: Minimal. An inspector is required to carry only four tools; a 4 foot ladder, a screw driver, a flash light and a simple outlet tester.
Our inspections greatly exceed these minimal standards:
- we carry ladders up to 16 feet as part of our standard equipment. Longer ladders are available on request if the job requires.
- We inspect all accessible attics and crawl spaces.
- We test all doors, windows, and outlets (not just one in each room as per the standards).
- We use electronic gas detectors and moisture meters to help discover hidden dangers that could threaten your investment and your family.
- We also have thermal imaging technology available by request.